MESSAGE OF LOVE

love expressions, sms love


send love messages

You are like the sunshine so warm, 
you are like sugar, so sweet…
you are like you…
and that’s the reason why I love you!


The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see is in your eyes ...


You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and i was so blessed when god sent you here for me.


If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life


I want you to be mine and want you to be with me even in my dreams. Nothing will come between us to separate us. We have entered into a bond of marriage not just for living the days but to live and die together at the end day of our life.


Meeting you was fate, 
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.


You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you i would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as i will never forget 


I went to sleep last night with a smile
because i knew i’d be dreaming of you..
but i woke up this morning with a 
smile because you weren’t a dream


I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face, no one will ever take your place 


EmoticonEmoticon